Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Of vanilla puddings and thriller fiction...


Well...this is my first pudding....and it came out looking so pretty that I just could not resist bragging about it to everyone who had the misfortune to find me online!!!

I am in the narcissistic mood right now and it does feel so good....what can I say?

The book in the photograph also gives it a context don't you think? By the way, I just completed reading both the volumes in the book in the picture....and they both are so much better than the movies. Now onto the third part..."Hannibal". Any book readers out there....do read this trilogy. Its fascinating.

I decided that I'll try and write correct english in my blogs henceforth...and then realized that that would mean I'll have to convert all the 'i's into 'I's. Hmm...that's something. But what the heck....worth a try definitely....at least till I find something else to fool about with.

Watch out for more goodies to come.

No comments: