Sunday, July 23, 2006

Breakfast with Hannibal...




Well, since right now I am into the whole cooking thing, here's a sample of what I'd prepared for my breakfast. Pretty simple fare I admit. Eggs scrambled with a slices of cheese and tomatoes, bread toasted crisp in the microwave, some grapes and chocolate milkshake.

Not bad huh?

Well, here's a confession...the grapes were added in the final moment just to enhance the colours in the photograph. But from this, I also found out that grapes at breakfast make a pretty good dessert.

Hmmph...dessert in breakfast....well...a girl I know would laugh a lot after reading this, and then smile with sparkling eyes and say "Whatever!"

And I finally finished the Dr. Hannibal Lecter trilogy...'The Red Dragon', 'The silence of the lambs' and 'Hannibal'; the cover picture of which I am posting after this post.

In case you missed it out, the cover of the book containing the fisrt two of the trio was posted earlier along with my Vanilla pudding.

In case you saw thse three movies and liked them, please read the books. The books are a zillion time better than the movies....and the final one...the book is simply beautiful. Unlike the movies, it treats all the characters as human beings....fallible...good...bad...and erring!!!

And I simply love the cover page of 'Hannibal'....so giving in to the urge.

Hell....I seem to have begun a mental association of food with books!!!

Interesting.

No comments: