Tuesday, July 18, 2006

nostalgia...



That's me....my batchmates fron Assam (my native province in India) with our juniors at the farewell program these amazing juniors arranged for us!!!

That was more than a year back, and as I chanced upon this photograph, I suddenly realized that it has indeed been a long long time I have seen any of these people...well..save one who stays and works in chennai. And it makes me feel a bit sad...somehow I never learnt to hold onto people....I have a very loose fist...and people just pass through it ....very easily.

Even as I am composing this blog....I can recall all the (mis)adventures I went through with these batchmates of mine...and so many that I did not. I was an alien of sorts even in there. Now I wonder why.

Here's to these real and good people....I wish I had the chance to say thanks to you all when we were together. But better late than never...and since this possibly wouldn't really matter....just a piece of junk in the endless sea of blogs here and there....but should any of you come across....understand....you all are invaluable!!!

No comments: