Tuesday, October 31, 2006

lonely...

While on a trip to bangalore to visit my friends and while walking up and down the (in)famous Brigade Road in there, I saw this dog, curled up tight by the window of a very expensive clothes retailers place. I had been going around that place fr more than four hours now, and when i was returning, I saw it again...in the same place...same position...same lazy eyes checking the passers by with little curiosity.
To imagine that its forefathers had once been wild and free.
Oh...what have we done to this world?
(And the worst part is, I possibly will not do much else beyond posting some stuff on my blog, and getting a nice pic of a nice dog and wonder what could have been.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I think I know most of the doggies in b'lore by now. I keep talking to random doggies here and there. So I guess they're not lonely, they're just wiser!